Featuring quick descriptions and handy illustrations, this folding guide features:
- Detailed instructions on the use of night sky charts, perfect for the beginner
- Includes 4 seasonal night sky charts (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter), showing all major constellations, asterisms, nebula, and other objects visible with the naked eye
- Includes “pointers” to orient the beginner skygazer to the most important things to look for
- Detailed moon map showing important “maria” (seas) and craters, as well as chart showing phases of the moon
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
Use this guide to help identify all you can see in the night sky on Nantucket! Keep it handy in your kitchen or easily toss it into a backpack.
Foldable guides are laminated and waterproof.
- Paperback: 12 pages
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 0.2 x 8.9 inches
- Product Weight: 1.6 ounces