Featuring quick descriptions and handy illustrations, this folding guide features:
- 62 butterfly species, both common and exotic, found in New England
- Includes swallowtails, fritillaries, buckeyes, sulphurs, skippers, bogs, and blues
- Images by Rick Cech, well known naturalist and butterfly expert, author of Butterflies of the East Coast (Princeton University Press, 2005). Visit http://www.butterfliesarestillfree.com for more information on Mr. Cech.
- Indestructible lamination – water and beachproof
- Instant access to just what you need to know
Use this guide to help identify all kinds butterflies that you might find on the island! Keep it handy in your kitchen or easily toss it into a backpack.
Foldable guides are laminated and waterproof.
- Paperback: 12 pages
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 0.2 x 8.9 inches
- Product Weight: 1.6 ounces