Featuring quick descriptions and handy illustrations, this folding guide features:
- 65 of the most common wildflower species in the region. These include perennials, annuals, and biennials, both native and naturalized. The guide includes tips for accurate identification and blooming seasonality
- Region includes Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and northern New York
- Illustrations and text prepared are by local experts, directed and edited by Lisa White, former Executive Director of the Peterson Field Guide Series published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″.
- Perfect for hikers, backpackers, and roadside naturalists
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
Use this guide to help identify all kinds of wildflowers that you might find on the island! Keep it handy in your kitchen or easily toss it into a backpack.
Foldable guides are laminated and waterproof.
- Paperback: 12 pages
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 0.2 x 8.9 inches
- Product Weight: 1.6 ounces